•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 10 January 2010

Weekly Wrap Up (4 & 5) Dec 28- Jan 10

I kind of skipped Weekly Wrap Up last week didn't I? Oh well I was sorta busy lol Anyways I got's lots of posts for ya...

So if you have missed anything, or everything, this post is kind of excellent for you! And if this is not your case, well, you get to know about other blogs who are quite excellent.

Bloody Bookaholic

Books Reviewed


I haven't read that much this last weeks, have I? Well, blame school and work. I will try to read more in the upcoming weeks. In fact I am going to challenge myself, but more on that later.

Other posts...


Now What Have My Bloody Affiliates Been Up To...

Mindful Musings

Dear Miss Natalie has been rather busy this week with not one but 3 reviews! Which are:



Eleni is having a giveaway for Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves! A Book I should start reading pretty soon. A post on January & February Movie Releases Based On Books and a book review on Sense And Sensibility And Sea Monsters by Jane Austen & Ben H. Winters.


On the other side of the galaxy, Rachel has done reviews on Ruined A Ghost Story and The Vampire is Just Not That Into You. She also did a post on her Top 9 Books of 09 and she is having a giveaway! And it is your choice!


Staysi did reviews on The Maze Runner (a book I'm dying to read) and on In A Heartbeat. She also did her Daily Dose #2 and #3.

Pirate Penguin’s Reads



Jake did a review on 8th Grade Bites, Alyssa did a review on The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray, and all 3 did a post on Glee a T. V. Series.

And I guess that's all of them! Oh I already choose my 7th affiliate. She is awesome, and I hope she stays with us for a long time. I will tell you her name in another post though, wouldn't be fair to not do a post only for her debut.

Weekly Wrap Up Created by Mindful Musings; Affiliate Updates by Bloody Bookaholic.

2 comments:

  1. Nice round-up! Will be backtracking a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is awesome :) Never saw one before like it.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...