•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 25 January 2010

Weekly Wrap Up (7) Jan 18-24

So if you have missed anything, or everything, this post is kind of excellent for you! And if this is not your case, well, you get to know about other blogs who are quite excellent.

Bloody Bookaholic

Books Reviewed


Other posts...



Now What Have My Bloody Affiliates Been Up To...

Mindful Musings

Check out Natalie's Weekly Wrap Up


Eleni got a new layout!! You have got to see it, so pretty. She also reviewed Wondrous Strange and Darklight, both by Lesley Livingston.


On the other side of the galaxy, Rachel has done her Mailbox Monday.


Staysi is still MIA =[
I'm so sad... I miss her.

Pirate Penguin’s Reads

Sandy did a review on For Keeps by Natasha Friend and she gave an award away!


Teens Read and Write are having a Mega Contest! So you better go over to their site because it is freaking awesome!

Now I gotta go and do some homework. Why isn't it summer already? Oh! I almost forgot. My Blogaversary is in exactly 6 days. 6 days! So close! Be prepared, because I had a contest in mind. And it's going to blow your mind. Also on the week of my blogaversary I will have an interview with one of my favorite authors.

Stay Tuned!

Weekly Wrap Up Created by Mindful Musings; Affiliate Updates by Bloody Bookaholic.

1 comment:

  1. I love Eleni's new layout! Thanks for the shout out and good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...