•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 10 January 2010

Zombie Evolution


I was watching this movie called Zombie Land the other day. It was funny, and awesome. Earth has been taken over by a zombie plague and well almost everybody's new diet is brains. So we follow these two men who are survivors of the plague. Columbus is a big wuss but under the pressure of zombies he has survived. Tallahassee is a tough cookie. He was born to slay zombies with any weapon at hand... and his only goal is finding the last Twinkie on Earth. So on the way they find this two girls named Wichita and Little Rock and well some way or another they get stuck together.

And the story goes on after that. It's a great movie, but one that got me thinking. Which zombies do I prefer really? We got the 21st century zombies on one hand. They run, they jump walls, hey they even open doors! Is amazing what these new fellows can do.

But on the other hand you got the zombies who put fear in our hearts since the very beginning. The slow walking drooling machines! They are idiots, can't even open a door, but they still can sneak up on you and eat your face off. Like seriously you can see the zombie 20 feet away from you, you turn, and then they are there! How they do it? You do not know! Oooh but don't turn your back on them. They are like the ghosts of Super Mario.

Personally? As much as I love, and am terrified, of the slow zombies, fast zombies are far more aaahhhh!! THEY RUN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THEY SWIM!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SAFE! Damn. Have you watched 28 days, and months, later? Dude that is scary. Am I right? Or am I right?

Some rules for survival of Zombieland,

#1 – Cardio
#2 – The Double Tap
#3 – Beware of Bathrooms
#4 – Seatbelts
#6 – The Skillet
#7 – Travel Light
#8 – Get A Kickass Partner
#12 – Bounty Paper Towels
#15 – Bowling Ball
#17 – Don’t Be A Hero
#18 – Limber Up
#21 – Avoid Strip Clubs
#22 – When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out
#29 – The Buddy System
#31 – Check The Back Seat
#32 – Enjoy The Little Things
#33 – Swiss Army Knife*

#??? – Always carry a change of underwear
#??? – Double-knot your shoe[lace]s
#??? – It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Unless it is a sprint, then sprint
#??? – Pack your stain stick

Now for some pretty zombie pictures...



And my personal favorite...


Have a wonderful day/night/whatever,

9 comments:

  1. Oh man I totally loved Zombieland it was amazing. For me its the fast zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, children zombies are terrifying!

    Excellent post, I agree fast zombies are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic, the little girl - scariest zombie EVER. I saw that movie too, pretty awesome movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so the little girl zombie officially made me shit my pants. Thanks for that....

    BTW, I love me some zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, those pics are creepy! I saw that movie, too, and I loved the list thing. So funny to see it here. And the cameo appearance by you know who - priceless. Somehow, even though the fast zombies are more dangerous, there is something about slow zombies - like in Dawn of the Dead, that is just terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fast zombies. Although when there's slow zombies and the girl trips and people are kicking her keys, and her foots stuck, and everything else that can possibly go wrong, that always puts me on the edge of my seat screaming "go, go leave the keys and run!"

    And that girl is definately scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved this movie. I saw it the day before Halloween. His list on how to survive Zombieland was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay.
    LOVED THIS MOVIE!

    I want to own it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am still having nightmares from I am Legend. Sad I know

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...