•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 11 January 2010

New Goodies


This are books Ive gotten but haven't posted about it because I was just so darn busy. In Fact I have to go to work later, at 5, and so have to do a quickie post here. I'm going to post the books from left to right, starting with the first line.

For Review
I guess that's it! I would post the summary for each book BUT they are so long it would take you a little bit of time to read them all so I put a link to each. Read them whenever you like.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great pile of books! I loved The Real Real, I've always wanted to see what really happened behind reality TV! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Jekel Loves Hyde all over the place this week - I wants! Enjoy the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Witch and Wizard. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO looks good :) Have fun @ work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome books! Can't wait for Jekel Loves Hyde. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, The Real Real and Captivate are books I'd love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got Jekel Loves Hyde!!! Oh, I can't wait for your review on it :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jekel Loves Hyde is so popular these days...can't wait till you review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jekel loves Hyde! That's been on my wishlist for ages. I can't wait to see what you think of that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...