•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 13 January 2010

666 The Number of the Beast

... Or in this case is the number of my current followers! Yay! This is going to be a kind of update post so you know whats been going on around here O.o

Ok, lets see, what have I done as of late...
  • Added total posts and comments widget on the bottom right of the blog. Currently have 316 posts and 3306 comments. I say that is pretty good for my first year don't you think?

  • 18,200 views from 97 countries, and counting.

  • 666 followers!!

  • My Blogaversary is in 19 days! Wow... 19... days... Has it really been THAT long? I guess it has... Anyways I think I will do a contest, a 2010 contest with 2010 books. So stay tuned for that one.

  • I added some songs to the playlist! And they are all by Regina Spektor. Which are...

Eet
Samson
Better
Us
Hero
Fidelity

Which are like my favorite songs by Regina Spektor. That sums up my songs to 42 now! A little too much? I just love music, and I specially love sharing it with you guys.
  • Talking about music, after much consideration, and countless tears, I decided to yet again change the skin of my Ipod. True the last one was small and compact, but it had a big but. It didn't show the title of the songs. I mean, come on, how are you suppose to know whats on? I know, that's why I got the new Ipod. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it.

  • I told myself I wouldn't do this... But I just have to. Today I watched the most depressing episode of Smallville. Clark was THIS close to happiness and they took it away. People died. Clark is not happy yet again; it's all a mess. A big pile of poo. Also what is wrong with the people who wrote Smallville? Why did they have to introduce Louis so early? And with Lana STILL on the picture? I mean we are rooting for Clark and Lana but on the back of our minds it's that little stupid note that says:"PS; Clark ends with Louis." I mean, I don't want them to end up together, not even because the movies say so. I mean Smallville has gone far off the highway of Superman so why not just take it a little further? Maybe even let Lex (who I totally love) be happy and everybody to end up in bliss? NooOoOoo. This episode is the embodiment of unfairness. End of ranting.
TO conclude this post I leave you with a couple of yummy pictures of men that are currently in my life...or in my T.V. whatever.




See ya later,

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! Lex and Clark have been rockin' out in my TV as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 day, 666 creepy. CONGRATULATIONS. My brother is obsessed with smallville. He swears by it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 666 followers! And yay! your blog bday is coming up!! Love your blog, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy. Great song selection and congrats on all the followers. I haven't watched Superman and I'm thinking maybe this isn't the time to start (although he is such a cutie). Hope it gets better for you...and Clark!

    Hey, I know you're busy but do you want to do a guest post on our blog? Let me know if you do. We'd love it!

    demonicattractions@gmail.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I love Smallville! I own all 8 seasons and I'm currently watching the 9th. Just out of curiosity, which episode/season did you watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe - 666 followers. Love it! Best number ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you an award!

    http://qtbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, 666 - that's a lot of followers! amazing. Weird coincidence with the number too.

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...