•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 9 January 2010

Awards for You & Me

Hello! Ive received some awards lately that I would love to pass on to somebody else. The first one is:

First thanks goes to The Bookologist for the Blog Monster Award, The Honest Scrap Award, The One Lovely Blog Award & The Profilic Blogger Award! I will only be posting the last one since I already nominated for the previous ones.


This award is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm. They are the people who keep me going!

Now second thanks go to Story on a Page and to the Lovely Miss Lucy for the Happy 101 Award! Which is also my 30th award! Wow *goes into lala land*


List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today.

01. Reading (duh)
02. Watching T.V. Series
03. Talking to friends
04. Making my mother happy
05. Actually, making family and friends happy.
06. Writing
07. Learning
08. Having Hot Cocoa in a cold day
09. Listening to music
10. Living

Tag 10 13 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.

I will be tagging 13 bloggers for both awards. And the bloggers are...


Also I got the Splash Award from the Reading Addict and the One Lovely Blog Award from Simple Life and Reading. Thanks guys, I love them all ^^

Now people enjoy your awards!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks, Taschima!

    Okay, now I really have to stop procrastinating on writing that awards post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Your blog brightens my day too! You're awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing them on to me! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards!

    And thanks for thinking of me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos on the awards! But now I'm sad because I just gave YOU another Happy 101 Award right now :\

    I hope you like my Happy 101 award! ^-^

    http://delightfulreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/wtf-more-awards-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on the awards - nice, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 30 awards? Go Taschima!

    And thank you for the awards! I haven't received these so I'm totally excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thank you so much! Congrats on all your well deserved awards and to your wonderful nominees. These are new for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Girl!!! and thanks for passing it on =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awards, and thank you so much, hunni. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Thank you!! You're too sweet! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...