•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

"I will be with her again, or I will die.
There aren't any other options."
-Ash, The Iron Knight

"If I let myself love you I won't throw myself in front of her.
I'll throw myself in front of you."
-Dimitri Belikov, Vampire Academy

Saturday, 2 January 2010

First Drop of Crimson Video & Excerpt


Can you just tell I'm dying to read the book? I am! Great trailer too, and I'm not one for trailers.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jenn-ay said...

I'm hooked. Thanks for posting the trailer. I'll have to pick this one up after it comes out : )

Kailia Sage said...

oh sounds good...can't wait! i'm not one for trailers either but this is good!

Mardel said...

I'm interested in it also. Then I saw that it's not written in first person, and that lowers my interest a little. I like books better in first person - not sure why- I used to be the opposite. Only read books in the third person pov. I'm weird.

Cleverly Inked said...

This does seem great Love the vid for it.

Taschima Cullen said...

@Jenn-ay You welcome!

@KailiaSage It does sound good... and hot... and amazing...

@Mardel we all have a little weird in us not to worry. But maybe you'll like it anyways! Let's hope

@CleverlyInked =]

Jake Kirk@Teens Read and Write said...

I read the prologue and first chapter. It really starts out with a bang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...