Ok, lets see, what have I done as of late...
- Added total posts and comments widget on the bottom right of the blog. Currently have 316 posts and 3306 comments. I say that is pretty good for my first year don't you think?
- 18,200 views from 97 countries, and counting.
- 666 followers!!
- My Blogaversary is in 19 days! Wow... 19... days... Has it really been THAT long? I guess it has... Anyways I think I will do a contest, a 2010 contest with 2010 books. So stay tuned for that one.
- I added some songs to the playlist! And they are all by Regina Spektor. Which are...
Which are like my favorite songs by Regina Spektor. That sums up my songs to 42 now! A little too much? I just love music, and I specially love sharing it with you guys.
- Talking about music, after much consideration, and countless tears, I decided to yet again change the skin of my Ipod. True the last one was small and compact, but it had a big but. It didn't show the title of the songs. I mean, come on, how are you suppose to know whats on? I know, that's why I got the new Ipod. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it.
- I told myself I wouldn't do this... But I just have to. Today I watched the most depressing episode of Smallville. Clark was THIS close to happiness and they took it away. People died. Clark is not happy yet again; it's all a mess. A big pile of poo. Also what is wrong with the people who wrote Smallville? Why did they have to introduce Louis so early? And with Lana STILL on the picture? I mean we are rooting for Clark and Lana but on the back of our minds it's that little stupid note that says:"PS; Clark ends with Louis." I mean, I don't want them to end up together, not even because the movies say so. I mean Smallville has gone far off the highway of Superman so why not just take it a little further? Maybe even let Lex (who I totally love) be happy and everybody to end up in bliss? NooOoOoo. This episode is the embodiment of unfairness. End of ranting.
TO conclude this post I leave you with a couple of yummy pictures of men that are currently in my life...or in my T.V. whatever.
See ya later,