I have all these books to give away, and no one will take them? I am sure I can find a right place for these bad boys...
Saying Good Bye To 2010 With Style
1. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
2. Desired of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
4. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
5. The Ivy by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur
6. Changeless by Gail Carriger
7. Hero by Mike Lupica
8. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
9. Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
10. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
11. Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
12. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
13. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
14. The Season of Risks by Susan Hubbard
15. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
16. The Gift, Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
17. You by Charles Benoit
18. The Enemy by Charlie Higson
19. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
20. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
21. Vordak the Incomprehensible: How to Grow Up and Rule the World
22. The Steps Across the Water by Adam Copnik
23. Vampires: The Occult Truth
24. Ask Amy Green Boy Trouble by Sarah Webb
25. I'll Get There. It Better Be worth the Trip. by John Donovan
26. Virgin Territory by James Lecesne
27. Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart
28. Plain Kate by Erin Bow
29. Murder Afloat by Jane Leslie Conly
30. Scumble by Ingrid Law
2010 was such a great year for YA!! I decided to celebrate the new year with a fantabulous giveaway!!! I have them stashed on a box, they need a new home and someone who will take care of them and read them.
I was thinking of doing 3 winners, each getting a total amount of 10 books each. Not too shabby I may say. If this contest does good I might add some other titles that I have in my piggy bank, maybe some 2011 titles... Or maybe some pre-orders of books that you are dying to read, you never know how crazy I will get with these contests!!! The winner will be chosen by Randomizer, the more points you get though the more entries you get, and the more possibility you have to be the winner!
**EDIT** There will be four winners. The fourth winner will win from 5-10 books depending on what and if I come up with something extra. This winner has been added thanks to my blog aversary. 2 years, wow, I feel old hahaha.
As per usual, I will be emailing the winners and they get to choose the books. I will email winner number 1 give him/her the list and then with whatever is left I will give that list to winner number 2 and so on. You must answer within 48 hours or your name gets scratched and I go for another person.
In order to enter, required:
1. You must love books.
2. You must be a follower. Please make sure that the Show Sites I Follow is checked on your Blogger Profile so I can make sure that you are following.
3. You must fill out *The Form*Don't leave me comments with links to your posts or your emails, the form takes care of all of that!! You must to fill out the from in order to be entered in the contest!!
4. Leave a comment on this post, perhaps your opinion on which was the best book of 2010, any specific books you think I should add, and/or any books you are looking forward to in 2011.
-Extra Ways to Win Points-
1. Follow me at Twitter (@TaschimaCullen), at Shelfari (www.shelfari.com/taschimacullen) or subscribe to my blog! If there are any other ways that I forgot mention it =] (+1 for each)
2. Tweet about the contest +1
3. Contest Link on Sidebar +2
6. Put the awesome Bloody Bookaholic Button on your sidebar! +5
7. Community Service = Make a post and let others know =] +7
8. Comment on posts from here onward. (+1 for each comment)
I do not accept SPAM.
|It has little stars on it!! Isn't it cute!?|
Thank you Alexa for letting me know about the size! I totally forgot!!
The stupid thing is not letting me put the code of the smaller sized button, I'm sorry guys, but
if anybody needs the size to be smaller or anything email me at:
bloodybookaholic (at) hotmail (dot) com
9. If you put this image on your sidebar and link it to this contest you can have an extra 5 points in your entry
Some of these extra entries are available when you fill out the form, the other ones (the comments) I will keep a notebook and add the extra points there.
*You will get points for commenting* This little idea was first introduced at my fellow affiliate's blog Teens Read and Write. Since I really enjoy reading what you guys gotta say I decided to do this too. It gives you more chances to win so why not? You will get +1 point for each comment, and I do not appreciate SPAM. Refer to #8 on the Extra Points.
You have till
International!! GO FOR IT! And above all, have fun!!
Will announce winners soon. Lots of entries to go through.
*May be subject to change