•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 23 December 2010

Vote For The Next Cover of THE IRON KNIGHT by Julie Kagawa


All you have to do is have a Facebook and click on this link. It will take you to The Iron Fey Facebook Page where you will have the chance to vote.

The choices are: there are 3 poses for the Ash cover and 3 poses for the Puck cover. If you are team Ash, then vote for Ash, however if you are team Puck vote for Puck! And if you are team Switzerland you can actually vote for both ;)

Decisions, decisions, I voted for Ash, I love him. But it's a pretty close race, so start voting now!

Voting ends on Jan 3rd, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I hate all the guys.

    The Pucks were too serious.

    The Ashes too smarmy.

    lol So I ended up voted for one of each figuring in the end all choices would be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keira Oh I know, but still I think with a little Photoshop and when they do their magic it will look better xD

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...