•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 17 December 2010

Jeaniene Frost News: New Book: Vlad & Leila

I wish I had my Night Huntress Series right now with me so I could describe him in detail, but I'll do my best. Vlad is a vampire (duh) who is friends with Cat in The Night Huntress Series. He plays with fire, literately, since that is his power, fire. And he is awesome.

**EDIT: I found a description!! CLICK HERE and learn everything you need to know about Vlad.

And guess what? HE IS GETTING HIS OWN BOOK! Actually, he is getting two books =O He is just that great.

Also they gave Jeaniene the green light for two more Cat & Bones books!!! Here is what Jeaniene has to say about it:

"Well, I am thrilled to announce that I will be writing two more novels for the Night Huntress series, ending Cat and Bones’s storyline now at book nine instead of seven. AND, if that wasn’t enough to make my day, I am also contracted to write the first two books in a new series featuring – you guessed it – Vlad as the hero and a new character named Leila as the heroine.
I am SO excited about the opportunity to extend Cat and Bones’s storyline into nine books so I can implement the plans I have for them, instead of cutting things out to squeeze everything into seven books. Plus, anyone who’s spoken to me for longer than five minutes knows I’ve been itching to showcase Vlad in his own books, and I’ve got just the heroine to give Mr. Hot Hands a run for his money that he’ll never be expecting.
Right now the tentative plan is for the first Vlad and Leila novel to release in 2012. 2011 will see the releases of the fifth Cat and Bones novel titled This Side of the Grave, Cat and Bones 6 (untitled as of now), and the holiday-themed anthology I’ll be in with Lynsay Sands that will also feature and Cat and Bones story (untitled as of now). My publisher and I are not sure if Vlad’s new stories will be called Night Huntress World, or something else since it’s the start of a new recurring-character series. More data on that once I have it."

Information from JeanieneFrost.com  

Isn't this exciting! They should give that woman all the books that she could possibly want. She is awesome! I will buy every book you write Jeaniene!!

2 comments:

  1. WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! I Just screamed out loud I am in love with Vlad, this is just the best news I've heard all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that now series don't have to end but can continue on with arcs that keep our worlds and loved characters still poking their heads in from time to time.

    I follow on GFC.
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...