•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 20 December 2010

This Side of the Grave Teaser ;)



This is a great teaser from the next Night Huntress Series book This Side of the Grave (release date February 22, 2011).

Well, whats left to say but enjoy!?
"Bones was also dressed as though entertainment were his only motivation. His long sleeved top was made entirely of black mesh, his crystal skin exposed more than it was covered with the material. Leather pants hung low on his hips, tight enough to hint at his assets, but with enough give that they wouldn’t hinder his movements. The all-black ensemble combined with his dark hair only made his pale skin even more striking by comparison, drawing the eye to the muscled flesh those hundreds of tiny holes revealed.
He caught my lingering gaze where the peep show of his skin ended and the front of his pants began – and flashed me a wicked grin.
“Hold that thought, luv. With luck, we’ll be back in our hotel room breaking in the Jacuzzi before dawn.”
If I’d have still been human, I might have blushed. Logic said I should be past the stage where it was obvious that I was mentally stripping and molesting my own husband. We weren’t in the earliest bloom of our relationship anymore, after all. But when Bones approached, his dark eyes glittering with hints of green, gooseflesh still rippled across my skin as though this were a first date. Then everything in me tensed with expectation when he stood as close as possible without touching, only his breath hitting my skin as he spoke near my ear.
“Have I told you how lovely you look tonight?”
A wave of heat rolled over my subconscious, like my nerve endings had just been brushed with the warmest of caresses. My hands slowly fisted while I resisted the urge to touch him, enjoying the building tension between us. Yes, this was different than the first giddy stage of attraction I’d felt for him, but that didn’t diminish his effect on me. Instead, the desire I felt was richer, stronger, and far more intoxicating when combined with the hold Bones had over my heart.
His scent deepened, that blend of burnt sugar and musk tantalizing me with the evidence that he felt the same way I did.  His comment about the Jacuzzi tub made some explicit images dance in my mind. Like how devastating Bones would look wearing nothing but suds – and then nothing but my body.
Another thought teased its way into my mind. Why wait? The backseat of our car is only a few feet away…
“You know, in addition to your mindreading abilities, I may have absorbed some sluttiness from your blood,” I said, giving my head a little shake. Had to be. I normally wouldn’t think of getting it on in a parking lot when we had a reporter to snag inside and two undead friends just a few dozen feet away.
Soft laughter tickled my neck while the invisible caress of his aura intensified. “Be still my non-beating heart.”
Teaser from  FrostFans.com
So I call all Jeaniene Frost fans for a get away. Let's go over to where Jeaniene Frost lives, and some of you distract her while I borrow the This Side of the Grave manuscript. As a reward I will let you all read it in due time. I think...

1 comment:

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...