•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 13 March 2010

New Blog Awards For You & Me


Thank you Bella at Obsessed! for the Stylish Blogger Award! Makes me feel...Stylish ;]



I was awarded by the great girl at Life After Jane, a blog with all the spunk in the world.

If you are awarded, here are the rules:

1. Make a new post and add a link to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3. State 7 things about yourself!

7 Things uh...

1. I bought Final Fantasy 13 yesterday and can't stop playing it. Ive been waiting for this game for so long! And now I can't eat, sleep, or read because of it.

2. I got Pokemon Platinum TODAY! I felt very Geeky while getting it because I woke up at 8 am just so I could be prepared to take the bus go to the mall and get it with some other friends. BELIEVE me we were one of the first ones there.

3. Did you notice I am also a geek?

4. I am 17 O.o

5. I really love giving books away. I know it sounds, I don't know, because most of the time people host give aways to you know get more followers, but although it's a GREAT NEAT thing to have more followers (I love you all) I sincerely love to read your happy comments about the giveaway and that you want this or that book.

6. I gotta go to work, and I hate Arby's (my job).

7. I am making a new blog. Yes, it's going to be new and awesome. The name is Series R Us and it's going to be about T.V. Shows. I have been thinking about this a lot and well before books there was Series. So, I know tons about my favorite series, which I love and collect. It's still under construction but I will announce when its ready.

As to who get's these awards, I say if I follow you there is a damn good reason for it, so everybody that I follow gets an award.

Go to my profile and see if I stalk you. If I don't leave your blog address here and I will check it out when I come back from work- that is, if I can stay away from my video games long enough.

See ya!

12 comments:

  1. I have both series and books in one blog and I've been thinking of dividing them for a long time but I haven't decided yet.Can't wait for yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to check out FF13! I don't have a PS3 though, and I don't have enough money to get one so =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, FF13! >_<. I'm waiting for Spring break just to play it!

    Haha, happy gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have FF13! Oh I am so jealous....I am having a lack of funds at the moment so I have to wait. Is it amazing?

    Congrats on your blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rose you have no idea how amazing it is. The attack system alone is like WOW, and the graphics, the story, and the characters are like... OH YEAH! SO good@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ommmggg, I'm playing ff13 as well!! What chapter you on chica?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and can't wait to see the new site!

    FF13 is awesome! Jake and Gregory have hardly stopped...but you do need to eat. What system do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the awards.

    Do tell when new blog is up as I also love T.V series and obtaining the box sets of them.

    Seahn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards! :D
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...