•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 31 March 2010

**Book Added To The Ridiculous Contest**

Ive reached 900 followers *gasp* which in itself is a celebration really (thank you people, I loves ya!)but my first celebration is still going on, so, you'll have to wait for this one to end ;)

Anyways, you asked for more, I am giving you more.


Betrayed by P. C. Cast
Bro Jitsu by Daniel H. Wilson
Haters by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
The Line by Teri Hall

AND!

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Which is...


Most of the people asked for it, so I contacted the author. Thank goodness she has such a kind heart and wanted to join the party. I will also be having a interview with her so you will want to be here for when that happens.

So, what do you think? The second most wanted is Fallen by Lauren Kate... That one may make an appereance too, who knows.

Let me know if nay or yay.

22 comments:

  1. yay for other people, but I have already read it and it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous choices Taschima! You are amazing :). If Fallen also gets added...I might faint.

    I so hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!! Not to mention generous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 900 Followers! Congrats, that's really awesome!I've been hearing so much about The Iron King. I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the additions! I've read Betrayed, but the others I have yet to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your over 900 Followers.Lets Party!!
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 900 thats awesome. But you do have a kick butt blog which ne one who stumbles on loves. Great additions I've had my eye on The Iron King for awhile now and seeing it added in your contest is making me drool on my keyboard a lil'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, 900 followers, that is dazzling!! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for reaching 900!Thank for adding IronKing,I'd love to read it.And as for Fallen, definitely yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Yes please! I read Fallen and LOVED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, souds good!
    I want The Iron King!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey thanks for the contest and the oppurtunity awesome this is a yay alright :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!!! I hope I'm a winner!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all of your new followers. I love all of your reviews. If you like it, chances are I will.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a deffo YAY, been wanting to read Fallen for a while too. I am absolutely in love with its cover. I've also been wanting to read Iron King, so it's awesome it's signed. :)

    And as of yet you have 1,052 follows. You rock! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want iron king so bad, i hope i can win (at least) that one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. O...M...G! Julie Kagawa's Iron King...I am so excited. I am now crossing every body part I can possibly cross. Thanks Taschmina! :D

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...