•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Burned (House of Night) Chapter Revealed!

House of Night's #100 book, Burned, chapter one has been revealed!

I don't know the level of excitement this plays in you, but in some people it's a big thing. So don't rain on their parade; and by people I mean other people, not me.

(Click on book for the first chapter)

"Kalona lifted his hands. He didn't hesitate. There was no doubt whatsoever in his mind about what he had to do."

Also..

Free Melissa Marr E-Book! Melissa Marr is the author from The Wicked Lovely series. And Melissa's much-anticipated original short story Stopping Time is now available as a free E-Book.


I think this is connected to the original series Wicked Lovely, so I will have to download it.

7 comments:

  1. wow...your blog looks absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book in the series, Marked...eh. It wasn't fabulous. I figure if I run out of other things to read I'll pick up the next one :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PC cast's House of Night series, but no way in hell am I reading the first chapter. That just makes April 27th seem that much further away. I want it all! I've even seen where places like Harper/Teen offer the first 5 or 6 chapters free. No way. If it's a book or author I'm not familiar with, I might read enough to see if I like their style but no way am I reading the first 100 pages and then having to wait another month.

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
    (\___/)
    (='.'=) Happy Easter from Bun!
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to devour this book- and by that I mean chew up and spit out in great gooey wads. I predict it will be one of the best worst things I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really, really love the HoN series, but I'm starting to get seriously disappointed in the latter books. :( It's really sad. The story started off sooo good and now it's starting to seriously annoy me.

    But I'm still going to read Burned and the following books because I have this need to finish a series I've started.

    The cover is beautiful though! Hopefully the story starts to turn around!

    Not going to read the first chapter, though, I'd like to wait until I have a copy in my hands, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! free Melissa Marr book! I can't resist! :D
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...