•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 18 March 2010

Care to Take a Peep?

I thought about it and decided that you guys needed some serious eye candy for the contest.

So I took some pictures of the fabulous prizes. Here we go...


And then I remembered... I forgot to mention something of my contest...

On the swag department we have...
  • Beautiful Creatures Stickers.
  • Secret Society's letter of rules and Tattoos.
  • The Hollow fabulous swag which include cards and tattoos + one of the cards is signed.
  • The Iron King book marks that are signed in the back by the author Julie Kagawa.
  • 20 Boy Summer book marks with 20 reasons to read 20 Boy Summer.
  • The Dark Divine swag which includes book mark, sticker and a CD for the novel made by the author.
  • The Prophecy of the Sisters playlist (CD).
  • Blue Hair in honor of Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
  • And a few extra things...
I also added a book. Which one? Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris.

With this exact cover.

I will be adding more books to the contest... Maybe The Iron King will make an appearance...

If you talk about the contest, post about it, put it on your sidebar, whatever, try to use this images! They pretty much summarize the awesomeness don't you think?

PS; Whats with me and posting this late every day?

22 comments:

  1. I think I just fainted a little bit when I saw those pictures. WOW! As if I didn't want to win enough before...now I am chomping at the bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not yet signed up for this amazing contest?! XP
    Going to sign up right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Pretty books! Love the pics :)
    And what is it about swag that is so appealing? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was going to stop by your blog and leave you a nice little comment, but then I saw this picture...and now I'm wiping the drool off of my laptop. Lol. I WANT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, they completely summarize the awesomeness. I WANT THAT SWAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome prices! Thanks for the opportunity to win some books. You rock =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is so exciting. That really is a ridiculously awesome contest! Congrats honey!

    manna_greene@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! I really need to enter your contest =D

    Have a great weekend, Taschima!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww...................speechless! These are all amazing prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy!
    Have a great weekend Taschima!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! this is amazing! I'm getting giddy just looking at all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have got some serious swag envy. Definitely entering your contest!

    I'm giving a copy of "The Iron King" away if people want the book to go with those bookmarks! :D

    PS, I just noticed your last name is Cullen. Any chance you can get me a date with Emmet? I don't think my husband will mind, too much, anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure why but physical photo that shows all the pretty books next to each other and fanned out made me almost swoon. Then the swag and I was pretty much a goner. Just awesome.

    Seahn

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures for the contest are so fun- just full of awesomeness! I'm excited for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tasch, I think we can officially say that you are the queen of contests!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Notinthepink I wouldn't say that with Princess Bookie so close by Lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty books ; )
    So many on my to be read pile too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy! The Iron King would be a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I had to comment on this post because of the fact of the awesome cover of Dead Until Dark. It is definitely drool worthy and I stop every time I see this picture. I think I'll be watching some True Blood tonight.

    I'm going to be posting these pictures in my sidebar. I connected them and reduced the size. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I just hyperventilated! :D
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...