Ok so first I want to thank Katie from Katie's Book Blog for my newest award! The Proximidade Award.
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
1. Eli from Tainted Poet *gasp* What a shock! But seriously when I read it it totally applies to you girl.
2. The Penguin from Pirate Penguin's Read What can I say!?! Ur on the top of my list of Bloggers!
3. Zombie Girrl (21) from Crackin' Spines & Takin Names She recently made a new blog, and I know how well are her reviews, she also has a kick ass review system.
4. Briana from The Book Pixie I like how you think girl.
5. Jane from Life After Jane I looove the way you express yourself, you say whatever you want to say, and that's it!
6. Lexi from Another Page Isused You have worked hard on your blog ^^
7. Tricia from My Reading Addiction Me likie her blog very much!
8. Jenny from Wondrous Reads Love your blog, always have, and my magic 8 ball says that I always will.
There you go, my eight! There's a lot of other good blogs but I could only name 8 >.<
The second thing I wanted to talk about...
Its this new thing I wanted to create, and it involves participation from my fabulous followers. I recently quoted Zombie Girrrl for this amazing comment she left on one of my post, and it made me think, why don't I make this a monthly thing? It will be like the comment of the month sort of thing. Anyways I started it and this month's comment its already picked. It's called Quote From A Zombie Lover, created by Zombie Girrrl(21) and you should all read it- Its on my sidebar.
So you guys have only to keep on commenting. I will pick a winner every month, make a post of it, and put your comment on my sidebar-with the link to her/his blog so that people visit.
What do you guys think? Its already in progress, and It's going to be called The Quote of the Month. Whoever wants to do this on his/her blog are welcome to, it would be awesome if you keep doing this and the word is spread ^^.
Almost forgot! Third, and final, thins is this contest that is called Book Lover's Paradise Giveaway from Reading Rocks. Click here to see more.
Im so sorry this post was so long! I just wanted you guys to see the updates before I forgot all about it Lol.