•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 26 June 2009

Update (>")>

First of all I want to thank Eleni, a fellow Bookaholic, for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award! It is so awesome ^^


These is also a meme, so here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

Hmm my favorite things, let's start form back to front shall we?

7. Candy
6. RPG's, or another cool video game
5. Anime
4. Blogspot/Internet
3. Bookstores
2. T.V. Series
1. Books

And now I have to nominate seven blogs, piece of cake...

7. Kyle from Kyle's Closet
5. Briana from The Book Pixie
4. Jane from Life After Jane
3. The Penguin from Pirate Penguin's Reads
2. Zombie Girrrl from Crakin' Spines, and Takin' Names
1. Eli from Tainted Poet

I know Ive nominated some, if not almost all, of these people before, but I always nominate by favorite blogs, and this are the blogs I wake up, and have to check up- besides my blog of course.

Now on another top priority of today, I have to let you people know the YA Carnaval contest is officially closed. I notified the winner a couple of minutes ago so we just have to wait for their response. Then Ill let you know the name of the mistery book.

I finished reading Lover Avenged. Terrific book. The series never gets old. But Ill post my review not tomorrow, cause with luck toorrow I post about the winners, but the day after tomorrow- lol that reminds me of the movie. Who liked it? I did xD

PS; My other contest for Eyes Like Stars is still open, and I have 99 followers and only 30 entries. Wake up guys and smell the prize!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I love answering these things! That reminds me, I still need to write a post for the last two awards I got! :/
    There's a new RPG on shelfari for the Hunger Games, it's super accurate. You should check ot out!
    I loved The Day After Tomorrow! Jake Gyllenhaal + dooms day storm = awesome! I love dooms day stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! *dances and then runs off to post about it*

    I've only read the first book in J.R. Ward's series - but I own all but the newest.. I really need to read my own books and void the library.. but I can't help the pull of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taschima come pick up your award! http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/2009/06/humane-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...