•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 11 June 2009

Once More With Feeling...

Ive been nominated by Briana, best known as The Book Pixie, for the Lets Be Friends award. It is awesome, when I got it I had to shake it a little cause it has a lot of pixie dust in it ^^.

Blogs that receive the Let's Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. They won't let you down.

With the power that the blog community has given me I nominate:

Eli, The Tainted Poet, for being there at 1 a.m. talking, and inventing crazy ideas with me.
Briana, The book Pixie, for allowing me to have a little of her Pixie Dust that enlightenment's the day ^^
The Penguin, I know ur name but you ll always be The Penguin to me girl, u always comment, and that is so very much appreciated.
The Book Bunny, let's keep in touch! I like ur blog, and I wish we would talk more often ^^
And finally...
Book Fanatic, just cause I like her blog, and this is the Let's Be Friends award so, Let's Be Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl!! Thanks so much! Haha, you know me... If you wanna talk at midnight, I'm always up!! x) I still need your MSN email--!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should all start our own Midnight chat group. lol. Sorry bout the pixie dust, it's everywhere these days.*sneezes* lol. I keep it around though since it is so pretty and sparkly. OOO, sparkly! I think Tinkerbell is getting kinda jealous of all the attention I'm getting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks new friend!! I really appreciate you thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to help taschima to set up a chat tomorrow :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL@being known as The Penguin.

    Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...