•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 4 June 2009

Review: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


Title: City Of Glass
Series: The Mortal Instruments
Books #: 3
Author: Cassandra Clare
Pages: 560
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Published: March 24, 2009.
Tags: Fiction, supernatural, paranormal.
Recommended to: Everyone who ain't blind.
Rating: <3<3<3<3<3
Fav? Abso-fucking-lutely

"Love is a mortal sin"

To save her mother's life, Clary must travel to the City of Glass, the ancestral home of the Shadowhunters-- never mind that entering the city without permission is against the law, and breaking the law could mean death. To make things worse, she learns that Jace does not want her there, and Simon has been thrown in prison by the Shadowhunters, who are deeply suspicious of a vampire who can withstand sunlight.

As Clary uncovers more about her family's past, she finds an ally in mysterious Shadowhunter Sebastian. With Valentine mustering the full force of his power to destroy all the Shadowhunters forever, their only chance to defeat him is to fight alongside their eternal enemies. But can Downworlders and Shadowhunters put aside their hatred to work together? While Jace realizes exactly how much he's willing to risk for Clary, can she harness her new found powers to help save the Glass City-- whatever the cost?

Taschima's POV:



There is always something scary about an ending. Will it be good? Would it be horrible? Would it leave you hanging, or worse yet, disappointed?


Well young pupils have no fear, cause City of Glass is here! This book was completely amazing. I am speechless. I adores it. I cannot imagene a more complete or so smooth ending. Amazingly written. All the characters grew up, all to their own destinations. Every story must go through hell before it can see the light, and our characters did just this.


It let me happy, I felt no disappointment whatsoever. Everything was cleared up, and most of the stuff I could guess, kinda had a hunch on... Who am I kidding I was driving myself to the point of madness cause I wanted everything to end up with utter perfection. And in some way, it did. 


Characters: 10 
Story/plot: 10
Cover: 10
Ending: 10




EVERYTHING IS A TEN IN THIS BOOK! That's how good it is! It's a perfect young novel, with a creative and spotless story line, with even more amazing characters. Everyone should have a taste at Cassandra Clare's world, where vampires, werewolves, fairies, shadow hunters, and even demons get together to create a story about friendship, love, choices, and most of all change.


3 comments:

  1. I told you you would like it!!! x) I absolutely loved it as well... I think I gave it a perfect score as well. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved it! It was perfect. It kept me turning the pages and it kept me on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book was just amazing, I loved it soooooo much! And such a great review by the way! :)

    http://pottercraycray.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...