•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 6 June 2009

*In My Mailbox V*

Well I know I did a post of In My Mailbox already this week, but I wanted to post, and besides I got this books in the mail a day after I posted the last In My Mailbox, and how I see it I am the god in this blog, I can post whenever I want to! muahahahaha ( evil laugh?).

I have Ghostgirl! Woot! I have been wanting to read this one for a while. The first thing you can't help but notice is the cover of the book. Its gorgeous! Hard cover heaven if you must. Black with details in pink, with a coffin and the picture of the girl in the front. And it feels so smooth! Also the pages on the side are silver ^^. After drooling for the cover, I must go now to the story. Have you ever been the girl who feels invisible? Not popular, no friends, no nothing. She feels like waste of space in her high school. Air could be of better use elsewhere. But she has a goal this year, and that goal is to become popular and get the man of her dreams, Damen. But before she can start, she dies. Culprit? a Gummy Bear. But only when shes dead, is that she really begins to live. Ironic much? I already started this book and it's charming. Ill have a review up in no time ^^

The next one is an ARC. Ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Harley is the second part to Ghostgirl (duh?). It comes out in July 1st. And let me tell you, the cover is as beautiful, if not more charming, as the first one. Instead of black however its dark purple, and instead of pink, it's purple. It's really a sight. Anyone would buy this book just to have this beautiful cover on their shelf >.<. But it has more than a pretty cover, it also has an enchanting story behind it all. A dark gothic fairytale from the dead.

2 comments:

  1. i got both of them too!!! Cant wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until now I think ghostgirl is charming, kinda like a gothic fairytale ^^

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...