•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 14 June 2009

A Trip

Im making up for being so absent on the past few days, but im on vacation!! Woot! And enjoying every single second of it. Since its Sunday, and let's face it you don't do anything on Sunday, Im posting.

I posted my Dead and Gone review, awesome book, but can't say a lot really, unless i want to give it away so, just trust me and read it people. Speaking of the Sookie Stackhouse Series True Blood season 2 starts at 7 p.m., I think it is, today on HBO! wooohooo?!

In another topic, you know that when you go on a trip u get to take bags with you right? (duh) anyway I took 3 bags with me. One for the clother (of course), number two for random stuff, and number three for...

You got it, books. Big ans small, this fellas go with me everywhere I tell you. Im not about to list every single one of them but I may give you some examples like:

1. Ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley, which I should really read today and you guys should go and read my interview with her.
2. The Looking Glass Wars, really interesting.
3. Minion by L.A. Banks.
4. Evermore by Alyson Noel, still havent read it.
5. The society of S by Susan Hubbard.

Thats just some of the books Ive brought with me from florida. Right now Im reading The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan, and you can expect the review for that one quite soon. Well then I shall be on my way to finish The Last Olympian. Have a happy reading!

Ps; Only 16 days left of my contest for an ARC copy of Eyes Like Stars. Keep spreading the word, and enter to win! You never know who might get it...

11 comments:

  1. I always bring a bag of books with me as well when I go on vacations! I use to live in Florida. I liked it there. :) Have fun in Puerto Rico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ the suitcase full of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U should have seen my mom's face when i showed her what my suitcase had inside LOl
    She was like seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo...where is florida you live? I live up by destin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You gonna read all them? lol. I got folks in Florida. Happy vacationing and reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag weighted around 30 pounds, It was really heavy. Thank god the bag had wheels :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great vacation! I need a bag like that for my books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't we all need a bag like that? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. o_o That's a lot of books in the suitcase. XD Woot. Love books.

    I still need to read the Sookie Stackhouse books... As well as catch up on season 2.
    I'm on Living Dead in Dallas.
    Hm.
    Doot. Okay.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...