•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 14 June 2009

20 Things in 20 Days: Bonus ClueBlog


To celebrate the launch of Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler, Im blogging a bonus clue for the 20 Things in 20 Days Scavenger Hunt. Answer clues and challenges to earn points toward the 20 Things grand prize, including 6 signed books from 2009 debut authors! Get a clue... June 11th-30th at 20 Things in 20 Days!

Today's bonus clue:

Speaking of great reads for summer... Word Ninjas, Ink is a growing collective of young adult authors and book bloggers stealthily working together to spread the word on the street about upcoming YA book releases. Ninja Authors currently include Lisa Mantchev, Michelle Zink, Sarah Ockler, C. Lee McKenzie, Jon Skovron, Cindy Pon, Malinda Lo, Cyn Balog, Kami Garcia, and Margaret Stohl.
For a 20 Things bonus clue, and to keep up with the latest Word Ninja news and fun, become a fan at the Word Ninjas Facebook Page. Leave a comment with your email or blog address letting us know that you did it (or letting us know that youre already a fan on Facebook)! 2 points.

Wait this is the Bonus Clue, there is still another clue that you must do today! Check out Shooting Stars Mag for the clue of the day!

14 comments:

  1. I became a fan of Word Ninjas!

    katieb206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a fan on facebook! :D

    musicalrainbows@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became a fan of the World Ninjas on Facebook!

    Jessica-MJ@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became a fan of the World Ninjas on Facebook :)

    booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a fan on facebook. It looks like a great group.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I became a fan of the Word Ninjas!

    maybedellgurl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I became a facebook fan :)

    adw7984 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I became a facebook fan! Can't wait to see the updates when I log in.

    Kristin at dazdnconfusd@comcast.net (though my facebook is under Kristin B at soundistheword3@gmail.com, so hopefully that's not too confusing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I became a Facebook fan! My email is Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com, but the email for my Facebook account is eaube@assumption.edu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I just became a Word Ninja Fan on Facebook.

    roylsue(at)telpage(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just became a fan on facebook. :) bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just became a fan!!!
    :)

    infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I became a fan!

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...