•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Teaser Tueday (On wednesday?)

I'm sorry I haven't been on guys. My sister did some sort of kidnapping, my laptop was suffering, as so was I. There was a fight, blood was involved, a little pull of the hairs, and then some cookies were thrown around, nut I finally got it back. I'm kinds liking this blogging a lot more now, It's my way to talk to you guys, and just say whatever the heck I want to say. Its like therapy of some sort. And I think I'm getting better at it also. I say what I want to say, and not what I think people want to hear. Its liberating, and to know you guys listen means a lot. So thanks for commenting, and just being the best *cough* stalkers *cough* I'm sorry, followers ever! I think I started to babble again. Anyways as I was saying my sister took my baby for the entire day so I'm posting the Tuesday Teaser a little late (12:24 a.m.), but better late than ever right?

Lets see...


"Ehlena? Not so much. Yes, the guy had some Godfather in him, those black pin-stripped suits and his cropped mohawk and his amethyst eyes throwing off a don't-fuck-with-me-if-you-want-to-keep-breathing style..."

Lover Avenged, pg 35.

Since I am a bad girl, I decided to make a stop with the books I need to review (Ghostgirl: Homecoming) and read something Ive been wanting to read since last year(and I have a tiny suspicion my subconscious knew about this books before I was born) Lover Avenged & Dead and Gone. From my two favorite series The Black Dagger Brotherhood and The Sookie Stackhouse series.

"Claudine swallowed, patter her mouth with the paper napkin, and said, "Here's the most important point." She popped in another nugget and glanced at Claude, signaling him to take over.
" If you see someone who looks like your brother, but isn't..." Claude said.
Claudine Swallowed. "Run like hell," she advised.

Dead and Gone, pg 146

I'm reading this two book at the same time. I was reading Dead and Gone first, but then my aunt- or as I like to call her titi-went and borrowed Lover Avenged from borders just for me! She works at borders so. But I only have it till Thursday, sad panda. I feel like I'm cheating at my books with each other. Feels kinda dirty, but what the hell, you gotta do what you gotta do!


4 comments:

  1. Haha, my friend deeply dislikes JR Ward. I hope you're enjoying it though!!

    And I really need to read Dead and Gone... I'll put that on my TBR list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jr Ward, The black dagger Brotherhood series is my fav fav ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started reading the Dead series, but I'm reading several other books at the same time, I'm cheating on my book with other books(only I do it on purpose).

    Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lover Avenged teaser makes me want to read the series now....urgggh! So many books, infinite books and no time make Sandy an ANGRY panda. Grr. *rips bamboo* The Sookie Stackhouse series keep following me around! It's driving me nuts too... Never feel guilty for cheating on your books! They want you to. Really. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...