•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Book Expo America (2014) Young Adult Highlights: Thursday May 29th, 2014!



Book Expo America is just around the corner. BEA is my comic con. It's where a lot of publishers, authors, bloggers, and the like, get together to party!! Or, you know, our version of partying, which is totally geeking out and running around chasing after our favorite authors. That sounds like a party to me!

Here are some of the titles I am looking forward to seeing this upcoming Thursday:


9:30-10:3Romnina RussellZodiacPenguinBooth 1521



9:30-10:3Caragh O'BrienThe Vault DreamersRoaring BooksTable 5


10:00-11Jeaniene FrostThe Beautiful AshesHarlequinBooth 3038
2:00-3:00Jeaniene FrostThe Beautiful AshesTable 6


10:30-11Melissa De La CruzVampires in ManhattanHyperion/HachetteTable 19



2:00-3:00Karen BaoDove ArisingPenguinBooth 1521


3:00-4:00Josephini AngeliniTrial by FireFeiwel & FTable 07



3:00-4:00Melissa de la CruzThe Ring and the CrownDisneyTable 10

Will we be meeting in line? If so please say hi! I will be giving out my business cards which will have a "code" on them which will give you extra entries on a contest I will be hosting for BEA week.

For my entire BEA schedule click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...