•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 21 May 2011

Waiting on BEA

BEA is in 2 days... I am nervous, excited, and nervous again. I will be rooming with some bloggers this year! Their names are Lexie from Poisoned Rationality (and her lil sis), Briana from BAM Book Reviews, Jennifer from Reading with Tequila, and my mother (she is cool so it ain't weird like that). This is will my second time going to BEA (and hopefully not my last). Some of the titles I am most anticipating (one per date) are:

  

May 24th: Bloodlines!!!!!!!!!!
May 25th: Crossed!!!!!!!
May 26th: The Unwanteds!!!

Okay so, you guys if any of you see me there say hi! I don't bite! I am actually pretty friendly ^^ This is me:


I am leaving tomorrow morning, by 3 I should be at NYC ;) On Monday the main event is go and look for the BEA badge, after that no plan. But Tuesday? INSANITY!!!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic time at BEA! I'm very envious =] be sure to take lots of photos to share with us when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun! I'm so jealous about Bloodlines. :)

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so lucky to be going! :D Have fun! I really want to read Crossed you lucky dog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to be able to go to BEA sometime! Too bad its across the country for me, and I definitely don't have the money to go :-(. Have a BLAST for all of us who can't be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be up there around 1, so I'll see you when you arrive!

    And yay! I can't wait for crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh, You're so lucky! I hope you have tons of fun at BEA =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How was it? I can't wait to hear how it went!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you get a Badge to get into BEA? I've been wanting to go but they said the public cant go in that its only for professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You register under non editorial media (it has changed). I believe that starting next year bloggers will have to pay to get in. You will have to have a blog or another way that you talk about books and BEA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You register under non editorial media (it has changed). I believe that starting next year bloggers will have to pay to get in. You will have to have a blog or another way that you talk about books and BEA.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...