•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 7 May 2011

Cover Winner of April; New Covers for May


Buahahaha I voted for this one. It seems all of us have excellent taste with covers guys cause this one is STUNNING. It's everything, the pose of the model, the blue that seems like glitter, the lighting... It's just breath taking. Thank god for this beauty, because the last cover, the one for Jealousy, was just not good. It looked too promy. Anyways, Defiance is our winner, so lets rejoice and pick new covers for May!!

The Breakdown:

Total Votes: 144

It was a close one between Where She Went and Abandon that's for sure. We have 4 of these books that are in a series and 2 stand alones. Pretty great. Anyways! Here are our new covers for May:

 

 

 

Here are six more BEAUTIFUL covers. This month is actually very difficult. I love them all! My top 4 must be Watched, The Girl in the Steel Corset, Starcrossed and Wrapped. If you want to read a summary of the book perhaps then click on the cover and it will lead you to its Goodreads page.

On the comments leave suggestions for next month!! Who knows, maybe your favorite will win! Also don't forget to vote on the poll to your left!

4 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous, but I have to go with Awaken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty! But I like things that sparkle *cough, cough* so I'm going to have to say Watched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful covers, but I think Wrapped and The Girl in the Steel Corset are my top favorites =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Watched I think it stands out the most and I love the title's font!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...