•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 16 May 2011

Music Monday: Pan!c At The Disco's New Song

I was a fan of Panic at the Disco's first album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I used to work for my mom, and so whenever we had to go out to do something work related we always put that CD in the car and sang our hearts out. Its a tremendous CD. Totally worth the buy. So you can imagine just how happy we were when they came out with a second CD, and just how bumped out we were to find out it sucked. We disliked it, and rightfully so. The CD didn't draw as much attention as the first did. So we figure that was the end of Panic At The Disco as we knew it...

Now, is it? They just came out with a third album named Vices and Virtues and I am here to say it doesn't suck!!! They went for a steam punk kind of thing in this new album, the first one was a circus kind of thing, the second one I don't even want to know cause as of now it doesn't exist in my head!

Here is one of the new songs from Vices and Virtues, it's called The Ballad of Mona Lisa:


Oh gosh, I missed your voice. I really did. I see the video and it reminds me of Soulless by Gail Carriger.
Viva Pan!c at the Disco and their return from the dead!!

Here is one of my favorite songs by them, Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off:


And this is their original song, the one that made them who they are, I Write Sins Not Tragedies:


Okay fine, they are weird but they are also wonderful. The titles of their songs are weird too... I know.

7 comments:

  1. I got this CD yesterday and I love every song on it. Every song. My daughter and I are going to see them in Atlanta at the end of the month and I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love P!ATD - they're so much fun to listen to. I really like how odd they are.

    I need to buy Vices and Virtues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love P!ATD. I posted about these songs when they just came out a month ago because I am OBSESSED, lol. I really like Always and Hurricane on V&V. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! I'm so glad they sound more like their first album, the second one was just...no, I wish I hadn't bought it. Yay for the return of '!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this CD! I love P!ATD! I am really glad they sound more like themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! Loved their first song, 'I write sins...' and loved Nine in the Afternoon, even though it was underrated. I definitely will be checking out the new CD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have no idea how happy you've made me. This post is just awesome. I am as much a fan of Panic! At the Disco as you are! I think their song titles are kind of funny! Yuri!!! Is HAWT!! Their music videos rock! Have you seen the new one?

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...