•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 19 May 2011

Update on Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss; Two New photos to swoon over!

Yesterday I posted the first photo released by Entertainment Weekly (I love this magazine), and as it turns out inside the issue there are two more photos!




I just want to see her act already! I have to go and rent one of her movies. I found the two photos at Hypable.com, thanks guys!

I have to admit, at first I was a bit worried of the casting choice. But the more I look at the pics the more convinced I am that she might just pull this off with flying colors!

Here's to hoping *.*

Today I'm going to every store to see if this issue is out. I am buying this!

8 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm loving it so far. Now to see the actors looking like Peeta and Gale -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy this either! I totally agree, I wasn't a huge fan of Jennifer's naturally blond hair.. but she looks SO legit here!

    *happyface*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~sigh~ I was a bit worried too!
    but now!!
    WOW!!
    I simply cannot wait to see her acting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I know she's an incredible actress so I have no doubt that she'll play the part well.

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was definitely worried at first for their choice of Katniss but after seeing these pics, I am getting super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love it! Please can we have this movie soon? :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so perfect for the part! I HOPE the movie does the book justice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she looks a lot more like Katniss there! I was worried about her blond hair colour at first, good thing they dyed her hair! They didn't do what they did in Percy Jackson's The Lightning Thief! Yaaaay

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...