•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 26 November 2009

Look at the New Goodies

First of all Happy Turkey Day! I'm sure a bunch of you aren't even going to be here today, but oh well have a great time wherever you are. I'm still posting xD

I got some new things, I thought I would let you guys know since only you guys know how happy this makes me feel. Family ain't much readers. In fact I mention the word 'book' or 'Borders' to my sister and she flips out. So sad... Anyways.

I got 2 to review! Me happy ^^


Now the others (first line, from left to right)

- Tempted by Megan Hart (My second Megan Hart novel!)
- Grave Surprise, Harper Connely Mysteries book 2, by Charlaine Harris ( I still need the first book, but I found this one for like 3 dollars, and its hard cover so I had to have it.)

Second Line (From left to right)

- Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Contest win; nothing like a movie to bring books back from the dead

Happy Turkey Day!

20 comments:

  1. Betrayals is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Ugh I so totally want The Line and Betrayals. Hope you enjoy them. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nice lot of goodies! I also got the Nanny Returns this week too. I really want to read Lovely Bones before I go see the movie - looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Line! You're so lucky, I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww!!! How beautiful! I envy you! happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! You got some awesome books- I'm dying to read Shadowland and I have to read Lovely Bones because the preview for the movie looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet goodies!!! Happy Turkey Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some really interesting books! I really want to read Betrayals, even though I still have to read the first book, and then I'm also curious about The Line. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl! I'm dying to read Betrayals!!! Dying, I say! X_O

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to read Shadowland! Read Lovely Bones awhile back, wasn't my type of book, but it was ok. Hopefully the movie will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh! Nanny Returns - I've been thinking about what it might could be about, but I really just have no idea.
    You got some awesome books - I want to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you! Goodies are fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! Pretties! Lol. I totally understand about the family not being much readers. I've got two little brothers who are all like Me hunt. Me play sports. Or slightly more intelligent than that, but you get the point! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! I'm especially excited about The Line. Have fun reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Nice books here!

    I read Lucinda, Darkly a while back and it's pretty good. Quite steamy!

    I have The Lovely Bones, I just haven't read it yet.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow great books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see a very naughty looking one there ;) I'm sure you'll very much enjoy it hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...