•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 10 July 2012

2012 Reads: Self Imposed Reading Challenge of 2012 Almost Completed!!!

I challenged myself to finish 75 books this year. Last year it was 50, so this year I stepped it up a notch. This is my current process, I have read 51 books/novellas all in all! So almost done with the challenge. The finish line is so close I can practically taste it.
Books I've read and reviewed, by Title:

Everneath (Everneath, #1)
Fracture (Fracture, #1)Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story (Divergent, #1.1)Frostbite: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #2)
Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9)The Girl Who Was on Fire : Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games TrilogyGlimpse
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
HarbingerThe Hunger Pains: A ParodyIf I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1)Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1)
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)
My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4)Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
I decided to hell with the title for The Soul Screamers Series and to just put it in order of the series.

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Seven Seasons of Buffy: Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite Television ShowSkinny
Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid #3)Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid #4)Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5)
Again, I decided to hell with the title here and to just put it in order of the series.

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)Such a RushSweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory: An Unabashedly Unauthorized TV Show Companion
Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #1)

Books I have yet to review but that I have nevertheless finished and reviews are on their way:

Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)For Darkness Shows the Stars

Once Burned by Jeaniene FrostThe Secret Year

My review for The Secret Year is done, I just need to post it, as for the others... well, they have taken me longer. I finished them last month. Don't laugh at my misery.

Books I read but shall never review outside of the classroom environment:

Sense and Sensibility
Neeever gonna happen.

I hope you enjoyed this list! Did you self impose any challenges for yourself? How is that challenge going? Do you have a Goodreads challenge widget? Isn't it annoying how it never updates on the blog? You have to sort of self update it, which is a pain in the butt.

1 comment:

  1. You've read some amazing books so far this year! I've only read 61 so far!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...