•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Whats with these Women?


Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: September 27th 2011 by HarperTeen

Skye never questioned the story of her life. Her Aunt Jo adopted her after the death of her parents when she was just a child, and together they flip through memories the way some people flip through photo albums. 

She never questioned if the stories were true. 




Expected publication: September 5th 2011 by Bloomsburry

There is a river spirit tormenting a town in Maine. Two teens named Amie and Alan, battle it when it tries to possess Alan’s cousin and Amie’s best friend.


Expected publication: August 11th 2011 by Revolution Publishing

Drastic changes in Callie's life aren't unusual, but this time it's different. Now she's fighting to save her family while she adjusts to her new, supernatural reality. Life will never be the same. . . .


Published 2011 by Simon Pulse

Now is not the time for Carmen to fall in love. Two weeks before the most important violin competition of her career, she has bigger things to worry about—like growing out of that suffocating “child prodigy” label, and not disappointing her mother. But it isn’t just the wrong time. It’s the wrong guy. Jeremy is Carmen’s most talented rival, and according to her mother, he’s only interested in one thing: winning...

They all have their head back, coincidence? I don't think so O.o Did anybody else notice? Was it just me?

They all are beautiful covers though. My favorite is Elemental Reality and After Obsession. If you clock on the pictures it will take you to their GoodReads page so you can start adding them into your list!!!

7 comments:

  1. Lol all part of the marketing strategy to get girls to pick up the books xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of odd how they're all bent back like that. But, they all are really pretty covers. And I agree, Elemental Reality is my favorite cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I never really notice things like that. My favorite one is After obsession. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take notice of the strangest things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good catch! I didn't notice until you mentioned that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I did notice, and I am definitely putting these on my "get from the library" list, along with I don't know... about eight freaking thousand others. *sigh* I read too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these covers are gorgeous, if totally trippy =)

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...