•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 21 March 2011

Sneak Peak at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, anyone?

It's amazing, it's exciting, it's Harry Potter!!



When I first saw this video I screaming in joy!!! I can't believe the end is near, I still remember the first movie!! You guys remember how small they were right? I'm not imgining things now am I?! I can't wait to see this damn movie, It will be a night to remember.

6 comments:

  1. Love the preview, but I hate being reminded that the end is so close! I feel like crying.

    Yet I still can't wait for the movie :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a way this will be like saying goodbye to my childhood - I'm 20 in August and I still remember when I first read Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember. I've gone opening day for all of them and at midnight when they started doing those. My daughter and I will be there, at midnight with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! I can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been making my husband sit down and watch all the previous movies. You're right, they were so tiny and cute! And Hermione's hair was crazy frizzy :D I can't wait for July!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...