•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 12 July 2010

Teaser Tuesday (On Tuesday!)


"They are what?"
Lord Conall Maccon, Earl of Woolsey, was yelling. Loudly. This was to be expected from Lord Maccon, who was generally a loud sort of gentleman-- the ear-bleeding combination of lung capacity and a large barrel chest.
Alexia Maccon, Lady Woolsey, muhjah to the queen, Britain's secret preternatural weapon extraordinaire, blinked awake from a deep and delicious sleep.
"Wasn't me," she immediately said, without having the barest hint of an idea as to what her husband was carrying on about. Of course, it usually was her, but it would not do to fess up right away, regardless of whatever it was that had his britches in a bunch this time. Alexia screwed her eyes shut and squirmed farther into the warmth of down-stuffed blankets. Couldn't they argue about it later?
"What do you mean gone?" The bed shook slightly with the sheer volume behind Lord Maccon's yell. The amazing thing was that he wasn't nearly as loud as he could be when he really put his lungs into it.
"Well, I certainly did not tell them to go," denied Alexia into her pillow. She wondered who "they" were. Then she came about to the realization, taking a fluffy-cottony sort of pathway to get there, that he wasn't yelling at her but at someone else. In their bedroom.
Oh dear.
Unless he was yelling at himself.
Oh dear."
Pg. 1-2

A fun TT this week. Until now the book is as fabulous as its previous installment! Though very confusing at the beginning... I have no idea what's going on. What is happening in England? Where is Lord Maccon half of the time? And why is Ivy still wearing such ridiculous hats? Will surely find out!!

Books in the Series:

#3. Blameless by Gail Carriger (Sept 1st, 2010)

Do you Tease?
If you have a teaser leave it in a comment so I can visit your blog and check it out =]

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute teaser! Makes me wonder what exactly does have Lord Maccon's britches in a bunch, lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease! I still have the first one waiting for me to read though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind letting your readers know I'm giving away a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card?

    http://beth-project52.blogspot.com/2010/07/win-20-barnes-and-noble-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, nice teaser! People seem to be liking this series. I should check it out, then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these books. I can hardly wait for the 3rd. My teaser is from Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a big teaser! But a great one!

    My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read, feel free to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really been wanting to start this series, but never get around to getting them. The teaser sounds pretty interesting and I love historical fiction, so I'll definitely be buying these books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee this series and it's quickly become a favorite of mine. I'm practically foaming at the mouth for Blameless - c'monnnn September!

    I don't want to rush time, but I really want my book! lol

    My teaser this week is from an ARC of Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt.

    Happy reading :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...