•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 15 April 2012

A Temporary Hiatus which coincides with Finals Week.


I am actually studying my butt off in order to have fantastic grades, so people of the blogging universe listen to me. This week, and next week quite possibly, Bloody Bookaholic will not be posting so frequently seeming as I have to get As and well I need to concentrate on school books rather than entretainning books. Life is sad, and when you think it couldn't get any worse finals slap you in the face. As of right now I am reading Juliet Immortal, a book I will try to finish today in order to at least have a review in this week. Just to let you know, it's iffy. As in, I have no idea what to make of this book and I'm halfway through it. But nevertheless, I shall continue it and give you a full report.

More funny pictures!




These images, they are all true.




3 comments:

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...