•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 25 April 2010

New Addition to RAC

**RAC: Ridiculously Awesome Contest.


Splendor is the 4th installment in the The Luxe series. I adore this series. It's Gossip Girl back in the 1800.

This is from the official The Luxe website:

THE LUXE IS . . .
Pretty girls in pretty dresses, partying until dawn.
Irresistible boys with mischievous smiles and dangerous intentions.
White lies, dark secrets, and scandalous hookups.
This is Manhattan in 1899.

I love the writing of the author, and the characters are so much fun! If you haven't started reading this series, well, I strongly recommend it. If you wish to learn more click here.

Anyways, yes, the final installment in the series is going to be added to RAC and that's that.

Oh and if you wish to know what I think of the series... Click on the picture and it will lead you to my review =]


Enjoy!

PS; If you wish to read the The Luxe series, for free and online, click here. (this link was provided by the The Luxe official website.)

12 comments:

  1. Cool, I enjoyed these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these yet, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I've been wanting to read these. Now, maybe I'll be able to...(if I can find the time!)

    I love the covers of these - the gowns are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's going better & better!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These covers have caught my eye I'm definetly checkin out that sight. Thx and can't wait to try these books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first book, but haven't gotten to read it yet. My friend is currently borrowing it, so I'll try and read it once I have it back on my shelf. :) This contest is SUPER Ridiculously Awesome, how are you going to send ALL these prizes out? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a wonderful series.
    I can't wait to read them.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series. The writing is beautiful, relaxing, and you really feel like you are in another world. I love the cattiness, the scheming, and the general sneakiness. It is one of the first books that made me cry...Sadly have only read books 1 and 2. The library never seems to have the others in. (I don't believe in reserving books, I enjoy the hunt.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is only my favorite book series ever!!! I am definitely entering! Read the fourth, but still haven't purchased it! LOVE THESE BOOKS TO DEATH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Luxe series
    Especially elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read these yet...love the covers though! :D
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...