•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 26 April 2010

Chat With Aprilynne Pike!!!!!

There will be a live chat with Aprilynne Pike on Friday night April 30th 8 p.m.

For those who don't know who Aprilynne Pike is, well, keep reading...

Aprilylle Pike is the author of Wings...


Laurel was mesmerized, staring at the pale things with wide eyes. They were terrifyingly beautiful--too beautiful for words.

Laurel turned to the mirror again, her eyes on the hovering petals that floated beside her head. They looked almost like wings.

Laurel discovers she is a faerie, sent among humans to protect the gateway to Avalon. Thrust into the midst of a centuries-old battle between faeries and trolls, she's torn between a human and a faerie love, as well as her loyalties to each world. In this extraordinary tale of magic and intrigue, romance and danger, everything you thought you knew about faeries will be changed forever.

And Spells...

US-UK

The sequel to Wings.

"I can’t just storm in and proclaim my intentions. I cant 'steal' you away. I just have to wait and hope that, someday, you’ll ask," Tamani said.

"And if I don't?" Laurel said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Then I guess I’ll be waiting forever."

Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon. Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.

When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable?

Available from HarperTeen on May 4, 2010.

(Which cover I prefer? UK!!!!!!!!!!)

I sadly will not be able to attend this live chat *insert sad face here* I will be working *barfs*.

But if you have the chance, really, why not? Go! Ask questions, have fun, say hi for me won't ya?

Below is the link to the chat room:


This is from an email I got from my new Affiliate -more on that tomorrow- The Open Book Society.

"The chat room is password protected, but on the night of the chat we will take that off – you will not need a password to get in. So please join us to chat with Aprilynne Pike author of Wings and Spells."

4 comments:

  1. OOH I've never seen the UK cover before, but it's far far prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out on tuesday bought it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen the UK cover before, but it looks to childish/Middle grade to me...
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...