•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 24 September 2010

Y.S. Lee Online Party with Prizes and Much More!



I don't know if you remember this, but I really like Y. S. Lee's series The Agency. It's about a girl who becomes a spy in a time where women are taken for granted, so they use it to their advantage. ;)

It's a very fun, and light read, with background and emotional charge. Also, the guy in the novel ain't half bad... and by that I mean he is "oh so awesome".

Anyways, I call all my followers and ask them to pretty please attend this fantastic event! Next if information I got on an email...

Dear Followers:

I am pleased to invite you to an online launch party for Y. S. Lee's second Agency novel, THE BODY AT THE TOWER. The details:

Date: Tuesday, September 28
Time: 4pm BST (UK/Europe) or 4pm EST (US/Canada)
Place: Twitter
Hashtag: #bodytower

Walker Books UK and Candlewick Press are co-hosting the parties, and they are all providing prizes. Theres Agency t-shirts and stickers to give away, and Y. S. Lee's publishers are offering up books (of course!).


Im sure Y. S. Lee will be thrilled to see you all there! (and of course, you can attend whichever party you like – the times are intended to be convenient).

So, I think it's a pretty sweet deal. So (if you are like me) go dust off your Twitter account, or if you are an addict take a bit of your time and attend, what's the worst that could happen? You get to learn about a great book? Or you get fabulous prizes? It's a win-win.

PS; Also, these books have to die for covers, would't you like to see THOSE on your shelf? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...