•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 23 September 2010

My New Series Blog!!


Ive been working on doing this since March... Yeah, quite some time, but I finally did it! 

It's called Series -R- Us, and it's all on T.V. Shows, my other passion. It's just beginning though! My first post will be tonight on Grey's Anatomy's premiere episode tonight! Season 7. 

I hope you guys go and check it out =] And those of you who are good at making banners... I need your help friends!!! I don't know how to!

Anyways, hope you like it, and keep spreading the word.

4 comments:

  1. If you wanted to tie it into your header here you could use a cool shot of an old TV set with static. Or if you're going for more modern, an Andy Warhol-esque grouping of Pop Art title screens from your favorite shows might work well. I love my TV, but I'm more about the drama of scifi and crime shows. I'll definitely be checking out the new blog though!

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hon! Congrats. I'll have to check it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!At last, a TV blog made from a book blogger, great!!!!I have already checked it out!Too bad the follower button doesn't work :( Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting news! I'll go check it out - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...