•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 21 December 2012

Gotta Read it: The Indigo Spell Chapters 1 and 2 available!! Someone's getting married?!


Chapters 1 and 2 are posted online!! 
This wasn’t the first time I’d been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission.  It was, however, the first time I’d been subjected to such a personal line of questioning. 

“Are you a virgin?” 

“Huh?”  I rubbed my sleepy eyes, just in case this was all some sort of bizarre dream that would disappear. 

My history teacher, Ms. Terwilliger, leaned closer and repeated the question in a stage whisper: “I said, are you a virgin?” 

“Um, yes…” 

I was fully awake now and glanced uneasily around my dorm’s lobby, making sure no one was around to witness this crazy exchange.  I didn’t have to worry.  Aside from a bored looking desk attendant on the far side of the room, the lobby was empty, probably because no sane person would be up at this time of night.  Ms. Terwilliger had woken me with a phone call five minutes ago, demanding I meet her here for a “life or death” matter.  Her interrogating me over my personal life wasn’t quite what I’d expected. 

She stepped back and sighed in relief.  “Yes, of course.  Of course you’re a virgin.”
I narrowed my eyes, unsure if I should be offended or not.  “Of course?  What’s that supposed to mean?  What’s going on?”
Click here for the rest of Chapter 1
" I was going to a vampire wedding.
I'd never been to one before. Probably no Alchemist had.  Although we worked witht he Moroi to protect their existence, the Alchemists made it clear they wanted no involvement that went beyond business contact. After recent events, however, both groups had decided it would be good to improve our professional relations. Since this wedding was a big deal, a few other Alchemists and I had been invited.
I knew the couple, and in theory, I was excited to see them married.
Click here for the rest of Chapter 2.

Holy shit! Who's getting married? Is it Lissa and Christian?! *wishful thinking* OMG I want it to be them!!

UPDATE 3/28/2013

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4 by Richelle Mead) Book Update: If you wish to read a full 4 page excerpt from Sydney's POV, and a mini-excerpt from Adrian's POV, CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

  1. DUDE! its Sonya's and the other guy's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SOUL wants it to be Lissa and Christian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O That would be so awesome!! My rational side is telling me that its Sonya's wedding by my heart is begging for it to be Lissa and Christian. Thanks for sharing! :D

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...