•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Would You Read Me? Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover (10)

And the book cover from last week's summary is...

Nobody
Goodreads
The cover is just fine. It's a good quality picture, but nothing speial.

Now I am going to give you guys a summary of a book that may or may not sound good (you be the judge) but I am not going to give you an image to accompany the book. This way we can find out if you would read it or not even if the image of the book sucks a lot.

16-year-old Dusty Everhart breaks into houses late at night, but not because she’s a criminal. No, she’s a Nightmare. Literally. Dusty is a magical being who feeds on human dreams.

Being the only Nightmare at Arkwell Academy, a boarding school for magickind, and living in the shadow of her mother’s infamy is hard enough. But when Dusty sneaks into Eli Booker’s house, things get a whole lot more complicated. He’s hot, which means sitting on his chest and invading his dreams couldn’t get much more embarrassing. But it does. Eli is dreaming of a murder. The setting is Arkwell.
And then it comes true.

Now the Dusty has to follow the clues—both within Eli’s dreams and out of them—to stop the killer before more people turn up dead. And before the killer learns what she’s up to and marks her as the next target.



So, now, all you have to do is say if you would read it or not!
(Yes or no will suffice if you don't wanna write a lot)
Next Wednesday I will post a new summary with no image,
I will also post the cover and book information of this week.
 
Would I read this book? Hell yes! I am interested in this whole Nightmare thing (probably because of the Soul Screamers series) and it doesn't sound bad at all.

PS; If you know the name, image or whatever of this book do not say anything. Don't give any sort of information away please.
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this week's book sounds great! I'd definitely read it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!

    haha, Sabine was the first thing that came to my head, I would like to know more about the "nightmare" It sure sounds a little different (even with the 'there is a killer we have to find him before I am next')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would read this (I'm pretty sure I've seen the book cover around and I added it to goodreads although I can't remember if I liked the cover or not).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That weeks cover isn't very original. I probably wouldn't bother with it if I was just glancing at it. Last week I said I would read it!

    This weeks blurb is ok. I'm not sure if I'd read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week's pick doesn't grab me. I'm glad I read the description of Nobody on your blog last week. It intrigued me and I wanted to add it to my Goodreads list. The cover definitely would not have drawn me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely read it. I really like the whole Nightmare thing. It isn't something that is explored a lot, and I think some great stories could spawn from it. I really like this. I am terrible about judging a book by its covers, and I have shot myself in the foot a whole lot because of it!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...