•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 28 April 2012

Dark Days and Breathless Reads Free Chapters


Gosh I love the internet! Before you had to go to the library to take a taste out of a book in order to know if you were going to like it or not (or just plain buy it)... now you can just get it on the web.
Two of my favorite publishers, Penguin and Harper, both have "samplers" online of their future books.They are each about 3 chapters long, giving you plenty of time to figure out which books are going to be on your have to read list.


 Now I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...