I first saw this at Bree Despain's blog. Thanks to this post I won a copy of Wings!
This is a very fun way for you to get to know a little bit more about me. And well to whoever wants to do this in their blog, please be my guest!
1. I am watching American's Best Dance Crew right now. I wish I could dance, but I was born with 2 left feet so, I have no chance!
2. Although I don't have a dancing talent -one which my sister has, and is very good at- I have an art talent! I dare say i draw very well. Anime is my strong point, but I really want to learn how to draw real people. Need Proof?
That's Chii from Chobits. An anime character I looove to draw because she is the cutest one there is.
3. I hate talking on the phone. Its just, so, BORING. I prefer texting. That way you don't get the awkward silences that make you want to die, or just hang up.
4. I don't have a favorite sweet. My preferences change every month, if not every week. One month i can want Oreos, next month Ill loove Toblerone. I'm like a pregnant lady, except for the fetus, the belly, and everything that comes with it.
5. My very first time writing an essay was last year, and I'm a senior now. Puerto Rican teachers suck. When i told Briana this, Briana from B.A.M. Book Reviews, she fell into a state of shock. Very close to a coma. But yeah, and I got to say essays are a piece of cake. I love doing them, but hate poetry. UGH I have this huge HW concerning poetry, that now I just can't hear the word poetry and not shrug, or shiver.
And well that's that for today. Wait for 4 more posts like this. Hope I didn't bore you guys to death!
Shout out to Faye at Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm!!! She nominated me for the Zombie Chicken award, and for the Butterfly Award!! I will not repeat the nominees from Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm, though they all deserve the award a thousand times more.
This is difficult, I love so many blogs!! Ok, Ill nominate 7!
1. Briana at The Book Pixie
2. The Penguin at Pirate Penguin's Reads
3. Eli at The Tainted Poet
4. Laina at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
6. Shayla at The Book Explorer
7. Erica at The Book Cellar
Yay! I'm sorry I couldn't nominate every single one of you guys, you all deserve it!