•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

"I will be with her again, or I will die.
There aren't any other options."
-Ash, The Iron Knight

"If I let myself love you I won't throw myself in front of her.
I'll throw myself in front of you."
-Dimitri Belikov, Vampire Academy

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

In My Mailbox V

Well... I am sorry I didn't post yesterday, but since I got home, which is in... well, not Tampa, sorry for the miss up, I have been unpacking, going to a concert (Mayhem anyone? With All That Remains, Bullet for my Valentine, SLAYER?), & checking my mail.

I got to say that this is my BEST mail week ever, but to be fair I have been 'out' for about 2 months so. Either way, never had so much mail. It's amazing.

My camera is being a bit of a %&*^(, so I can't post my pictures (which are awesome) but I can still show you which books I got, with cover. Let the games begin.

From Amazon, From Me to Me.



AMAZING! I love them all! Ive been waiting for every single one of them for far too long.

Now here start the ARC's








I got 2 copies of HUSH HUSH, so I'm giving that one away on my Mega Palooza contest coming up right after my Meridian contest is over.

Contest Wins:


An autographed copy of Wings which I won at Bree Despain's blog.

And also another copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with a pin, which I won at The Book Cellar, I think. Amazing pin! I will be giving the copy away, but the pin is staying with me!

Also got some others which Ill put on a list:





I got some goodies from The Hollow, The Dark Divine, and Cindy Pon. Which I will be giving away. Also a lot of 20 Reasons to Read Twenty Boy Summer. Plus a couple of notes from the authors, that I can't show you guys cause of my ^%$&* camera.

Like 4 of the ARC's where autographed, i.e. Hush, Hush, but I can't remember for the life of me which were the other 3. Ill let you know when I get home, I'm at my mother's work. Pestering her muahahaha.

I will be posting my review for The Summoning later today, and will create a new poll so you guys decide which book I will read/review next of the choices above.

** For more information about one of the books, click on the picture of the book you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...