•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Recent YA Releases: Week of April 21st-April 27th (4 NEW Titles!)


Here are four (4!) titles that are going to be released within the next week:

If you are looking for sequels...


The Remedy (The Program, #0.5) Invisible Monsters (Talker 25, #2)
 
 THE REMEDY! Such a gorgeous cover. The Remedy is the full fledged prequel novel to The Program, the heart wrecking tale of a world that is trying to deal with a suicide epidemic. It might sound a little too tragic, but it is totally worth it. The author is such a great writer, it hits you right in the feels.


If you are looking for a stand alone title...

Finding Paris Every Last Promise
 
 Contemporary titles for days! Not my cup of tea, but definitely worth a read if you are into contemporary.

If you are looking to start a brand new series...

N/A; Better luck next week!

Currently Reading:

The Replaced (The Taking, #2) Tether (Many-Worlds, #2)

Recently Read:

Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)

For even MORE upcoming releases please visit my Pinterest at: TaschimaCullen.

In it I have individual boards dedicated to YA Releases from 2014- onward by month of release. I update it daily :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The Remedy (I agree the cover is gorgeous!), I still haven't read The Treatment though which I must sort out.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...