•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 13 April 2015

Recent YA Releases: Week of April 14th-April 20th (3 NEW Titles!)


Here are four (3!) titles that are going to be released within the next week:

If you are looking for sequels...


Forged (Taken, #3) The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)
 
 
I love the Taken series covers, they are always so cool looking with complementary colors! I also enjoy reading the series so that is a definite plus. I don't exactly have the same feelings towards The Wondrous and the Wicked cover, but I've heard nothing but good things about the series overall so it is on my "To-Do" list.

If you are looking for a stand alone title...

Where the Staircase Ends
 
 A girl is betrayed by her best friend, and she must uncover the truth to said betrayal by looking through her past memories. Also, the MC is dead and has to climb the stairway to heaven, which is why she gets to look at all her past memories. Contemporary, for fans of Lauren Oliver's debut novel Before I Fall.

If you are looking to start a brand new series...

N/A; Better luck next week!

Currently Reading:

Prudence (The Custard Protocol, #1)

I'm only 20 pages in and I already love Prudence and Prim as young adults!

Recently Read:

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1) The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) Solitaire

For even MORE upcoming releases please visit my Pinterest at: TaschimaCullen.

In it I have individual boards dedicated to YA Releases from 2014- onward by month of release. I update it daily :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never read anything by Gail Carriger but I've read good things about hre books. Hopefully I'll be able to read this :)
    I've read your review of Sea of Shadows and it made me want to read it!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...