•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 30 October 2013

So I Started Reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth...

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
"I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me."
I don't think I've ever read anything so perfect, and so true. I am loving Allegiant's writing, at times it can be so insightful. And Veronica Roth doesn't ever take the easy way out, every relationship and person in the book is written out and looked at closely and examined by our two characters Four and Tris. I love that. We are getting to know Four so much, not only the "oh my god sexy" part of him but more of his broken parts. He is definitely not perfect, but then again who is? And Tris, I think her dark side will maybe start to show.

All I know is a big show down is about to happen, and I have no idea what will happen. NO IDEA. My sole mission this week has been staying away from spoilers, but even so I have seen things like "Allegiant's controversial ending"  popping on my Facebook page... I don't expect a faery tale ending, I know people will die, I just want the ending to make sense and to stay true to the story, for the characters to stay true to themselves. I hope I get a satisfying ending, and to help with that I am staying as far away from spoilers and other people's opinion until I am finished!

Leave comments regarding the ending if you like, or how you felt regarding the book. Just know I will not see them until after I am done reading, and I am trying to savor this one for as long as possible >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...