•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 6 January 2014

Welcome to 2014, New Year's Resolution: Blog/Review More.


2013 was hectic. The last 6 months were tough. I was working two jobs and finishing college (recent graduate!) so I had no time for blogging. This year it turns out I have plenty of time in my hands, so I am back. Blogging is exhausting, specially if you really care about what you put out there. I will be posting reviews of books I read in 2013 that didn't quite make it here, soon. And from now on I will not worry so much about my "responsibility" to blog, who is reading, or how many. Too much pressure. Instead I am going back to my roots, blogging for the sake of liking it and wanting to put my reviews out there. If you like what I write, or don't, you are more than welcomed to comment. I approve all comments as long as they are not threatening or extremely vulgar, even if you happen to disagree with me (I couldn't care less).

Welcome 2014, I think I am going to like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm blogging about my New Year's Resolution, too! I love to read, can't wait to get some book recommendations from you!

    Blog on!

    -Rebecca
    dis-oui.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...