•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 2 January 2014

Layout Technical Difficulties Solved... a.k.a. I caved.

 photo Ohtheshame_zps493e02f4.gif
You are totally reading this in Pumba's voice, aren't you?
I caved, after many days looking for a replacement for Photobucket I realised there was no such replacement... So now I am paying $2.99 to use Photobucket, first time I've ever paid any site. But, I needed it for the blog (plus the many other sites I like to use gifs on like Goodreads). You win, Photobucket, you greedy little bastard.

At least now I don't have to go through EVERY SINGLE POST of mine to update the images. Haleluya, right?

Expect more posts from now on since I don't have to spend all my free time looking for some way to fix my site =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...