•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 24 January 2014

Up From the Grave (The Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost: First 20% of the book is up, READ NOW!

Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7)

This remarkable series is, alas, ending. I am so bummed out, this is like my favorite supernatural/fantasy adult series. I love Cat, and I love Bones, and it will break me to see them go. Here's to re reading old favorites I guess (it's like Harry Potter all over again!).

But we can't be crying before we have even READ the last book, so here is the first 20% of the title online. It went up a few hours ago and I am about to go and enjoy it as well. Review for Up from the Grave should be up some time next week (after I am done crying and wallowing that is).


Enjoy,

PS; if you feel inclined let me know how you like that first 20%! I shall discuss it at length in the comments section ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...